Tanning lotion and your fair skin – What should you know about?
Have you ever thought when tanning became so much famous? When your favorite activity became so much important? Tanning became so much popular in later 1920s.
If you want best and awesome tan – without taking account about sun damage, don’t run after the tradition sun rays – try some sunless tanner. You may be afraid about the stories prevail all around the year – like bad skin tan, un – even skin tone, streaks and brown hands – these all things can be avoided by applying the tanning lotion properly – we are here to give you some very amazing tips about tanning lotions – but before going forward, let’s discuss something more about tanning lotion.
History of tanning lotion
Tanning lotion was initially considered something that was used to accelerate the tanning process. In historical days – women used to mix oil and lotions and dry it under sunlight to get tanning effects. Then trend was changed. People started mixing melanin in their formulations to get better tanning effect. Melanin is used to activate the melanocytes- which are responsible for dark skin tone. Now – tanning lotions are manufactured on large scale almost in all European countries.
What is the difference between suntan lotion and SPF? What you know?
You may get confusion between sun tanning lotions and sun block. You must keep this in mind that sun block lotions are used to block sun rays and to prevent skin tan, while sun tan is meant to accelerate the tanning activity. In many lotions you have read – protects your skin against the sun – rays – that’s simply mean that your lotion contains the SPF in it. The tanning lotion contains ingredients that absorb the sunlight and accelerate your tanning effect – on the other hand the SPF reflects the sun rays and prevents your skin from getting darker complexion.
How will you get the skin tan? Some important tips for you!
If you are among those – who is wearing a very sensitive white and touch me not type skin – tanning is either your need or your love – you must not have to worry in such case – we have some of the very interesting tips for you – that will help you to get an amazing skin tan – so you just have to stick here and read the following good tips.
- First of all think – what should be the tanning source for you – are you going to have an indoor or outdoor tan? Would it be a natural or artificial one?
- Moisturize your skin – before going to have a tan – prepare yourself and hydrate your skin properly – this will accelerate the tanning process and will give you amazing effects.
- Apply tanning lotion with great care – use nose closers, gloves and ear protectors before having tan.
- Don’t take bath within 3 hours after tan – if you are going to swim than apply some water proof tanning lotion.
- Don’t use your indoor tanning lotion as a outdoor one and vice versa – it results in great problems when you misuse the products.
Simply speaking – tanning results in great thing if it is done in some appropriate way – try using standard products and enjoy your tanning sessions.